Izumi Kogawa Strawberry Farm Strawberry picking
Strawberry picking farm in a mountain village of Izumi city, Osaka prefecture, the largest class of strawberries in Kansai!
Largest class strawberry picking farm in the Kansai region, opened in a village section of Izumi city, Osaka prefecture! Visitors can catch a glimpse of Osaka bay on a sunny day.
Friendly goats welcome visitors here, which are very popular with children.
* Reservation required. No walk-ins.
Information source : Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Izumi Kogawa Strawberry Farm
- 2043 Butsunami-cho, Izumi
- Wed/Sat/Sun/national holiday from March 3 (Sat)-May 27 (Sun), 201810:00-15:00 * Ends when strawberries allocated for the day are picked.
- Admission fee
- ■All-you-can-eat fee for 30 minutes Junior high school student or older: 1,500 yen Elementary school student: 1,300 yen Preschooler: (2 years old or over) 900 yen *100 yen discount/person for group of 20 or more