Aqua Mini Osaka Castle Cruise
A mini cruise from Osaka Castle to Tenmabashi. A great way to start sightseeing in Osaka.
Boats depart from Osakajo Pier, located beside Osakajokoen Station on the JR Osaka Loop Line.
It’s about a 10 minute ride with a view of Osaka Castle Tower, to the cruise’s destination at Tenmabashi Pier in an area surrounded by skyscrapers.
This mini cruise is recommended for everyone, including those sightseeing in Osaka for the first time.
Information source : Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Osakajo Pier
- 3 Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- 06-6942-5511 Osaka Suijo Bus Reservation Center 9:00-17:00
- May 1 (Tue) - November 30 (Fri), 2018 Operating days: Wednesday - Sunday 13:10 - 16:10 Departs hourly at 10 minutes after the hour. Service suspended in the event of rain or inclement weather.
- Regular holiday
- Service suspended in the event of rain or inclement weather.
- Admission fee
- Adults: 600 yen Children: 300 yen *The Osaka Amazing Pass may be used.