A museum designated to exhibit folk arts as well as preserving and developing those technologies.
Exhibits include potteries such as Kotanba and Koseto, and modern folk arts. Some of them are available for sale.
- Name of the facility
- Nihon Kogeikan
- 3-7-6 Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ward, Osaka
- Nearest station
- Nanba Station (Nankai line, Osaka Metro Midosuji line)▶10 min. walk
- Business hours
- 10:00-17:00 (Enterance closes at 16:30)
- Regular holiday
- Monday, 2nd Tuesday, Exhibition replacement period, New Years holiday
- Admission fee
- Adult: 500 yen High school and university students: 300 yen Elementary and middle school students: 150 yen