Nagai Botanical Garden
Nagai Botanical Garden holds 24.2ha worth of nature.
Within the vast area, visitors can enjoy 1200 species of plants, 11 places designated for certain plants, flower bed the size of 580 square meters, ancient plant metasequoia, and seasonal flowers and trees.
There is also a large grass field within the park.
- Name of the facility
- Nagai Botanical Garden
- 1-23, Nagaikoen, Higashi-Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka
- Nearest station
- Nagai Station (Midosuji subway line)▶10 min. walk from exit 3
Nagai Station (JR Hanwa line)▶15 min. walk from East gate
Tsurugaoka Station (JR Hanwa line)▶15 min. walk from East gate
- Nearest bus stop
- Nagaihigashi stop (City bus line #4) ▶4 min. walk
- Business hours
- March-October: 9:30 am-5 pm (Last entry at 4:30 pm)
November-February: 9:30 am-4:30 pm (Last entry at 4 pm)
- Regular holiday
- Monday (In the case of holiday, the museum will be closed on the next weekday)
New Year's holiday (12/28-1/4)
- Admission fee
- Adult: 200 yen
※Middle school students and younger, people with disability certificate (along with one caretaker), and people who live in Osaka city and are also 65 years old or above (require identification such as health insurance card or senior bus pass) can enter the museum for free.