Nippombashi Street Festa 2018
The Nippombashi Street Festa will be held again this year, a big annual event of spring in Nippombashi, heaving with crowds as a town of cutting edge hobbies such as electric, pop culture and craftsmanship.
14th Nippombashi Street Festa 2018 The Nippombashi Street Festa will be held again this year, a big annual event of spring in Nippombashi, heaving with crowds as a town of cutting edge hobbies under the themes of electric, pop culture and craftsmanship.
An event representing Osaka where over 200,000 people get together every year.
■ Nippombashi Cosplay FestivalNippombashi shopping street area is open for cosplay participants!
* Opening hours: 11:00-17:00
■ Nippombashi Character Mascot & Cosplay Parade Nippombashi Character mascots, idols, maids, cosplay participants, and others parade on Sakaisuji which will be under traffic restriction.
Over 1,000 are expected to join the parade.
* Venue: The parade starts near Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and will go up Sakaisuji for about 500m.
* Time: From around 12:15 (parade starting time)
■ Various events along the wayPlaces along the way such as “Times Osaka Namba”, a parking lot on Ota Road, etc.
will be utilized as event venues.
Various booths will be installed in these venues.
Some are equipped with stages for livelier events.
Information source : Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Nippombashisuji Shopping Street, Denden Town, etc.
- March18 (Sun), 201812:00-15:00 * Roads are open for pedestrians at the indicated time. (Traffic restriction on Sakaisuji starts at 11:00) * Event time may be different from those for the events along the part of the road. * Held in rain, cancel if weather excessively inclement.
- Admission fee
- Admission free * Cosplay Festival and/or Cosplay Parade participants: Attendance fee required * For more details, please visit our official website.