Hattori Ryokuchi Park, flowers of spring
Various shades of beautiful flowers are in bloom at Hattori Ryokuchi Park in spring.
Tulips, roses, azaleas, nemophilas, poppies, and lavenders, flowers of various colors are competing to be the most beautiful.
Information source : Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Hattori Ryokuchi Park Hattori Ryokuchi Park Urban Greening Botanical Garden
- 1-1, Hattori Ryokuchi, Toyonaka
- Nearest station
- Northern Osaka express line "Ryokuchi park station" about 10 minutes on foot
- Tulips (Botanical Garden) April 11 (Wed) - 23 (Mon), 2018 Best time for azaleas: Mid - April to early May Best time for roses: Early to late May
- Admission fee
- Hattori Ryokuchi Park: Admission free Hattori Ryokuchi Park Urban Greening Botanical Garden: Adult 210 yen, Junior high school student and younger Free