The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka
This museum displays Chinese and Korean ceramics collected by the famous Ataka Collection. It was opened in 1982, and it displays 2 national treasures and 13 important cultural property.
- Name of the facility
- The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka
- 1-1-26 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka
- Nearest station
- ■Yodoyabashi station (Osaka Metro Midosuji line, Keihan line)▶ 5 min. walk from exit 1 ■Kitahama station (Osaka Metro Sakaisuji line, Keihan line)▶ 5 min. walk from exit 26 ■Naniwabashi station (Keihan Nakanoshima line)▶ near exit 1
- Business hours
- 9:30 am-5:00 pm (Last entry at 4:30 pm)
- Regular holiday
- Monday (In the case of holiday, the museum will be closed on Tuesday) New Year's holiday (12/28-1/4) Exhibition replacement period
- Admission fee
- Adult: 500 yen/ High school & University student: 300 yen/ Middle school student and below: Free ※ Special exhibition will require an additional fee. Please refer to the additional information. ※Middle school students and younger, people with disability certificate (along with one caretaker), and people who live in Osaka city and are also 65 years old or above (require ID) can enter the museum for free.