Osaka Museum of History
Osaka Museum of History is also known for the name “Naniwa Rekihaku”!
This museum displays Osaka’s 1350 years worth of history by using many exhibitions.
Among the 16 floors of the building including 3 underground floors, the 7th to the 10th floor exhibits real-size replicas of historical buildings, dioramas, and graphics. Historical displays, ranging from Asuka era to modern era, allows visitors to enjoy and learn the charm of Osaka’s history.
- Name of the facility
- Osaka Museum of History
- 4-1-32 Otemae, Chuo-ward, Osaka-shi
- Nearest station
- Tanimachi Yonchōme Station (Osaka Metro Chuo line, Osaka Metro Tanimachi line)▶6 min. walk
- Nearest bus stop
- Banbacho stop (Osaka City Bus)▶Right near the stop
- Business hours
- 9:30 am-5 pm ※Last entry at 4:30 pm
- Regular holiday
- Tuesday (In case of Holiday, Wednesday will be closed), New Year's Holiday (12/28-1/4)
- Admission fee
- Adult: 600 yen / High school, Unversity student: 400 yen / Middle school student and younger: Free