CUPNOODLES MUSEUM OSAKA IKEDA
“CUPNOODLES MUSEUM OSAKA IKEDA” is a hands-on educational museum where you can learn the importance of inventions and discoveries happily through the history of instant noodles that became a new food culture.
You can also make only one original “cup noodle” in the world.
- Name of the facility
- CUPNOODLES MUSEUM OSAKA IKEDA
- 8-25 Masumi-cho, Ikeda-shi
- Nearest station
- Ikeda Station (Hankyu Takarazuka line)▶5 min. walk
- Business hours
- 9:30 ～ 16:00 (Last admission is at 15:30)
※Closing time will be 16:30 from October 1, 2018.
- Regular holiday
- Tuesday (In the case of holiday, the museum will be closed the next day)
New Year's holiday
- Admission fee
- 【Admission fee】
【Chicken Ramen Factory】
Elementary school children: 300 yen (tax included)
Junior high school and up: 500 yen (tax included)
【My CUPNOODLES Factory】
300 yen per cup (tax included)
※No reservation required. End of sales when crowded.
8:30 ～ 17:00