Daihatsu KURIOS Osaka Performance
Cirque du Soleil 30th Anniversary Production
The magical circus entertainment that has captivated audiences worldwide!
Although the set is reminiscent of the 19th century’s industrial revolution, it also has the feel of the not so far off future.
The story begins when the protagonist, a seeker who believes in the existence of an unseen world, creates a machine with items from their makeshift collection of antiques and enters a world of machines.
Currently being performed to rave reviews at Osaka’s Nakanoshima Big Top (special event space).
Information source : Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Nakanoshima Big Top (Special Event Space)
*A short walk from exit 3 of Nakanoshima Station on the Keihan Railway Nakanoshima Line
- 5-3-96, Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka
- Nearest station
- Keihan Nakanoshima Line "Nakanoshima Station"
- July 26 (Thu) - October 29 (Mon), 2018 October 31(Wed) - November 4 (Sun),2018 *Please see the event's official website for details
- Admission fee
- ・Weekdays Adults: 6,500 yen - 20,000 yen ・Weekends and Holidays Adults: 7,500 yen - 21,000 yen *Same day tickets are available at the venue's Big Top Ticket Box an hour before the performance begins, excluding sold out performances.